Check us out on Shopify!
What to expect when you visit our salon
Since the mandatory statewide closure due to COVID-19, we want to assure you that we are taking the health and safety of our clients, our stylists, and our employees very seriously as we continue to open up through the phases.
There are many new safety precautions and sanitation measures that we are implementing. Below is an overview of what you can expect when you return to Roxy’s Salon and Spa for your appointment.
NOTE: Update: All services are currently allowed.
Before your appointment
Your stylist may reach out to you in advance of your appointment to touch base with more specific information relevant to you and your upcoming service.
- All clients, employees, and stylists will be required to wear a mask while at the salon. Your stylist may also be wearing eye protection for further safety precautions.
- Please arrive on-time for your appointment and allow an additional 5-10 minutes for check-in.
- Please come to your appointment alone (no extra guests or children) for the time being.
- Please print out and sign this waiver and bring it with you to your appointment.
When you arrive at the salon
- Upon arriving at the salon, we will check you in and ask that you wait in your car until your stylist is ready to see you.
- We will continue to practice social distancing of 6 feet in the salon (except between you and your stylist during your service).
During your appointment
- All stylists, employees, and guests will be required to wear a mask while in the salon and to wash/sanitize hands before your appointment.
- Stylists and employees are following strict sanitation and disinfecting procedures all day long. These procedures include but are not limited to frequent hand washing, disinfecting chairs, styling stations, and tools, disinfecting door handles and knobs, restrooms, and all high touch areas. Capes and smocks are one-time use only, per client.
- Your stylist may ask you to keep your personal items to a minimum and may ask you to disinfect your phone (or any other items sitting out) with a wipe.
- Hugging and handshaking and anything other than the required contact to provide your service should be avoided at this time.
If you have an underlying health condition we ask that you wait at least 14 days to return to the salon. In addition, if you have been ill or around someone who has been ill, please wait 14 days to reschedule your appointment.
Thank you so very much for your kindness and support during this difficult time in history. We look forward to seeing you at Roxy’s Salon and Spa soon!
In The Mean Time
Check out our Shopify Page here!
Hours and Location
- Tue: 10am – 5pm
- Wed: 10am – 7:30pm
- Thu: 10am – 7:30pm
- Fri: 10am – 5pm
- Sat: 9am – 3pm